carlosgmf07

why isn't outfox being used

Question

at the beginning I was very interested in this program, before using the program I had 115 MS while playing league of legends but after trying it the program does not notice any difference (except that it takes longer to load the game)

Right now I'm playing League of Legends in Bolivia, Tarija,
What server do you recommend? In case you do not have any server that can help me reduce the MS How long would it take to enable one Server that can help me?

Edited by carlosgmf07

2 answers to this question

Hey @carlosgmf07,

Sorry to hear about the trouble playing LoL.  Our goal is to try to offer the fastest route to the game server as possible.  When using the Fastest Server option (enabled by default), each match you connect to the program will look at network conditions and if our path to the game server is more optimal, then we'll route you that way.  If it's not, Outfox will let you know it isn't being used.  We would suggest refreshing your network (by rebooting your computer and router) if you haven't done so recently to clear up any packet loss issues.

We always suggest using the Fastest Server option, however you can try specific locations nearby such as:

• Buenos Aires, Argentina
  • Lima, Peru
  • Medellin, Columbia
  • Mexico City, Mexico
  • Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
  • Santiago, Chile
  • Sao Paulo, Brasil

By selecting a specific location this will force a connection with Outfox to be used, regardless of if our path is better or not.  Again, if using Fastest, and the app states it isn't used, then your normal connection is going to be better than the one we currently offer.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Derek said:

Hey @carlosgmf07,

Sorry to hear about the trouble playing LoL.  Our goal is to try to offer the fastest route to the game server as possible.  When using the Fastest Server option (enabled by default), each match you connect to the program will look at network conditions and if our path to the game server is more optimal, then we'll route you that way.  If it's not, Outfox will let you know it isn't being used.  We would suggest refreshing your network (by rebooting your computer and router) if you haven't done so recently to clear up any packet loss issues.

We always suggest using the Fastest Server option, however you can try specific locations nearby such as:

• Buenos Aires, Argentina
  • Lima, Peru
  • Medellin, Columbia
  • Mexico City, Mexico
  • Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
  • Santiago, Chile
  • Sao Paulo, Brasil

By selecting a specific location this will force a connection with Outfox to be used, regardless of if our path is better or not.  Again, if using Fastest, and the app states it isn't used, then your normal connection is going to be better than the one we currently offer.

Thanks!

none worked