blaze507, June 14, 2019
Posted June 14, 2019
Posted June 15, 2019
Sorry for the trouble there with the Outfox program, I would like to have you stop and start the Outfox service to see if you experience the issue still afterwards. Please follow the below steps:
1) Close the Outfox application
2) Open Windows search or the Run prompt and type in: services.msc
3) Open the Services list and locate Outfox
4) Click to highlight Outfox in the services list and choose the option to Stop the service
5) Give it several seconds to stop, then choose the option to Start the service.
6) Launch Outfox
Posted July 17, 2019
Its still stucking in the loading screen
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.