desaishrusti7

How to sync Outfox with Rocket League!!

Question

Hi, my Internet connection is very low, usually my ping is high and it's really frustrated for me.
I download outfox and I'll try to use it but pls tell me firts how to synchronize Outfox with Rocket League?
Every day I buy and sell crates, items, wheels and everything you can trade in Rocket League. I mainly buy and sell Rocket League items. Does Outfox affect the security of transactions? Will I still be able to safely sell Rocket League Crates?

I'll be grateful for your help
Edit: I also have a second type of question, namely the use of Outfox during trading. I know that I can synchronize Outfox to Rocket League during the game, probably also while in the menu with the other player. As I wrote, I want to use Outfox also when I sell and buy items and crates. Is it possible?

So I brew tea and open my favorite book, in it I can see Wheels, Body, Rocket Boost and Crates, including I can buy Zephyr Crate, Elevation Crate, Victory Crate and many other Rocket League Crates, basically is available and ready to sell each Crate which was only created for Rocket League. The most valuable Crates are the ones that contain the most valuable Rocket League items. You can buy Rocket League items such as Titanium White Zomba and Samurai Body and Fire God and Cockroach :-)

1 answer to this question

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you here.

Outfox will only affect Rocket League in games. It won't affect your selling of in-game items. And it doesn't affect security in any way, it only affects your game's connection when you are in an active game session.

To get Outfox to work with Rocket League, all you need to do is have the Outfox app open and logged in when you start a game of Rocket League. You will need to start an actual match before Outfox will do anything with your Rocket League connection. Outfox won't do anything when you're in the game's main menu, it will only initialize when you start a game.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.