darethedevil16

CSGO Steam Validation Rejected

Question

Hi,

I tried joining a few servers and it was telling me "not used" and the servers worked fine, I'm assuming since my ISP was doing fine with the routing, but on one server where it did decide to use OutFox, I got kicked from the server with the error "Steam Validation Rejected", which sort of makes me terrified of a VAC ban actually.

Is this a common issue?

Thanks

4 answers to this question

Hello,

That sounds frustrating. It appears that error is coming from Steam and not the Outfox app. I would suggest reaching out to Steam to see if there are any issues with the validation of your game on their end. 

Regards,

Outfox Support

16 minutes ago, Terrence said:

Hello,

That sounds frustrating. It appears that error is coming from Steam and not the Outfox app. I would suggest reaching out to Steam to see if there are any issues with the validation of your game on their end. 

Regards,

Outfox Support

Hi,

I understand why you'd say that :). Although as soon as I exited Outfox and tried again, the server connected without issue. It seems to only kick me out if Outfox shows the "In Use" status, meaning while I'm being redirected. Steam seems to block me from joining the server as soon as I get redirected, but not otherwise.

Greetings darethedevil16,

My apologies for our team failing to respond in a timely manner, due to the complexity of this issue we will need to dig a lot deeper than what we can here on these forums.

Can you please contact our support teams and submit your logs to our support teams https://www.getoutfox.com/support

Thanks a lot for your ongoing patience with this issue.