felipe_serrano1994

Battlefield V, Apex Legends, Pubg Lite

3 posts in this topic

I use outfox to play Fortnite and League of legends, but i also play BFV, Apex and Pubg, and i get high ping, like 150,, when i use outfox in fornite i go from 150 to 60, i wish that you guys could have these games too, it's so hard to play with high ping

Why don't they reply to these forum request.  They make section for people to request games but doesn't seem like they pay much attention to our request.

Hey @shane.ward87

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns in regards to the Feature & Game Request section of our forum, as well as if we will be adding Apex Legends to our supported games list. 

The main purpose for the Feature & Game Request section is for users like yourself to request what games you'd like to see added. We're sorry to hear you feel as if your requests have gone unheard. However, this is definitely not the case. When it comes time to add the next round of games to Outfox, it's your requests from this section of our forums that we use to determine what's to come next for Outfox. This being said, this section of our Forum is typically used to see what the demand is for each game. Due to that, we typically do not answer on the Feature & Game Request section all the time as we do see a lot of requests come through. 

We do apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this has caused and we appreciate you reaching out to us with your feedback. 

Kind regards,