aasimala02

Game says failed to connect to server

Question

OK, high guys, I was really excited to get this because I live in South Africa. My ping is really not good like on average day I have around 200  Png so I installed Outfox and when I switched on Overwatch and I put Outfox on fastest sever and on overwatch I put it on EU now my game server was on Paris Fr and Outfox server put it on Frankfurt Dr-2 then when I tried playing overwatch and it saId Failed to connect to server. As I said really looking forward so hoping you guys could fix it. Thanks again for creating an app that helps people who love gaming. Appreciate it  

1 answer to this question

Welcome @aasimala02! We will be more than happy to assist you in getting OutFox to properly connect!  To ensure we are on the same page, could you please post a screenshot of the 'Failed to connect to server' error and the OutFox client at the time of this error? Additionally, we find that when our gamers encounter issues with Outfox, simply uninstalling and reinstalling OutFox resolves a lot of issues! Looking forward to the screenshots so we can assist you further!