bigmaster.indra

Elder Scrolls Online

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm an ESO player from Oceania since it's launch and play on both the NA & EU megaservers.  My ping on NA is approx. 300ms and on EU it's about 400ms, so there's no real difference.  I've tried Battleping and WTFast and they don't help.  If you can add ESO and reduce my ping and that of everyone outside of the US and Europe I would be eternally grateful.

Edited by jeepcub

Yes, please.  I've been playing The Elder Scrolls Online for three years.  A nice stable, low ping connection would be very nice.

I too would like ESO support... (actually Custom game in general would be really nice...)

Since March 2018, connections between France and Germany experiment tons of packet loss. Most of french Elder Scrolls Online players had to buy for a VPN to make their connection stable. Having optical fiber and being under the most famous ISP Orange is automatically a need-VPN way to play ESO. Outfox would offer a very good solution because you don't crypt communications.

Elder Scrolls Online players could really use a service like this. It's the primary reason I came here to look at Outfox. Please consider adding it and other MMORPGs.