andrewachillesx

Started getting packet loss when using Outfox, but get no packet loss when using Haste or not using any type of ping reducer.

2 posts in this topic

Got Outfox about three days ago, any worked fine day one. I love the interface and the real time updates, and my game (Fortnite) feels smoother on Outfox than using haste or other reducers.

Yesterday, I got packet loss but restarted my pc and all was good again, but today i am getting non stop packet loss using outfox and nothing is seeming to fix it. I have tried every method of trouble shooting. Reinstalled Fortnite, reinstalled outfox, restarted my pc, router etc. This problem does not occur using haste or no ping reducer and is an Outfox problem. What can I do to fix this? I prefer Outfox most when it comes to ping reducers, and would like to keep using it.

Greetings @andrewachillesx  Thank you so much for the praise, it means a lot to the team here at Outfox! Seeing you have exhausted nearly all basic troubleshooting steps, can we please have you submit your logs to our support teams so we can look into this and work towards resolving the issue? https://www.getoutfox.com/support