edwardaugust303

Optimized Gaming Network's such as Outfox & Haste, Gimmick or no?

3 posts in this topic

I saw a few programs pop up as of recent which are meant to optimise your network for Gaming performance, 2 of the examples I was able to find and I can't see this improving too much for myself specifically as I have always had good ping on EU servers, I'm playing PUBG specifically & tbh I haven't actually looked at my ping much in the resource monitor as I've only just realised you can do that, but the game feels like it has a lot of network issues, hit reg & interpolation for example, can anyone with extensive knowledge inform me on whether these programs are a gimmick or something that might actually be worth a try? 

Thanks!

Greetings @edwardaugust303!

Outfox is certainly no gimmick, we have designed Outfox to provide the best possible routing to whichever sever you are attempting to connect to in-game to ensure top performance, even if it is your own default routing! This information is actively monitored and reported within the application and generated within a end-game report informing you which connection was used and how the performance was effected. 

Feel free to give us a try as we offer a risk-free 14 day trial! OutFox 

On 1/5/2020 at 3:13 AM, Johnny said:

Greetings @edwardaugust303!

Outfox is certainly no gimmick, we have designed Outfox to provide the best possible routing to whichever sever you are attempting to connect to in-game to ensure top performance, even if it is your own default routing! This information is actively monitored and reported within the application and generated within a end-game report informing you which connection was used and how the performance was effected. 

Feel free to give us a try as we offer a risk-free 14 day trial! OutFox

Love it thank for the valuable information…