roberthaines1989

New Game: Bleeding Edge

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I was wondering if you have any plans yet to support the new game Bleeding Edge (online multiplayer pvp game similar to Overwatch) which is releasing on March 24th? 

If so/not what info can you provide on this?

Definitely wanting to subscribe to Outfox to play Paladins after trying it out today (definite improvement in my ping), but I know i'll be moving onto Bleeding Edge once it releases, so would like to know what plans you guys have regarding it if any?

Hey @roberthaines1989

Currently that game isn't supported, and I cannot say when we would be offering support for it.

We're always adding new games and we appreciate your interest in bringing this game to Outfox! We'll pass this request along to the right people, and also feel free to post on our Outfox Forum and our Discord pages here: https://www.getoutfox.com/forum/index.php?/forum/5-feature-game-requests/  

Regards,

That’s disappointing! 

You can’t offer any information about Outfox’s process for picking new games to support, how long it takes, how often you add new games etc?

I'm sorry to say that I cannot offer any information in regards to that, 

I don't think I've really seen any games added to the supported games list. I could be wrong but if there has been, it's an extremely slow process for adding them. I was actually looking to see if they might have supported FF XIV or some of the other games I play because I was going to reactivate my service if they did.