kevin.schuller93

My Trial - Smite

4 posts in this topic

This has been my first Session in trial phase. Cant really say if i have improvements, seems like ever before. Any thoughts on this?

outfox2.JPG

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, though not to the same degree (-38% here). I'm getting packet loss out the wazoo where there's none normally.

Lots of repeated
"We were not able to find a valid TTL distance. Attempting to find the latest TTL distance which responded to all pings" in the log files too.

Hmmm. -100%. Not a very good sign, is it? If latency values aren't being retrieved properly or ICMP is blocked, this could happen.

I would start with the firewall or local network devices. You will need to make sure your router isn't blocking any type of ICMP traffic and the firewall should not be restricting network traffic.  You might also try disabling any firewalls temporarily to diagnose. 

We won't be able to advise where those specific settings are located on your particular router or firewall, but a quick search online with your specific information should net some specifics to your set up.   You can always temporarily disable router/software firewalls first to see if the issue persists, then adjust settings accordingly.

Hmm, same here, someone share some tips if possible.

Regards,

Kevin J. Hodge