connoramaro02

Can't connect to csgo matches

Question

Downloaded Outfox yesterday because I have ping stability issues, I was playing CSGO with my friends yesterday with outfox just fine with no problems. Today, when I try to connect to csgo games with outfox I get errrors connecting to the servers. When I don't use outfox, I dont have this issue (but I have problems with ping).

Is there anything I can do to fix this or am I going to have to look for another service to use?

3 answers to this question

Downloaded Outfox yesterday because I have ping stability issues, I was playing CSGO with my friends yesterday with outfox just fine with no problems and it helped stabilise my ping. Today, when I try to connect to csgo games with outfox I get errors connecting to the servers. When I don't use outfox, I don't have this issue (but I have problems with ping-obviously).

Is there anything I can do to fix this or am I going to have to look for another service to use?

Hey @connoramaro02

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with that.

We are happy to assist you with this issue, we would need a bit more information from you. If you can reach out to our support team with your email address for the account. As well as screenshots of Outfox while running CS:Go, as well as information regarding which server(s) you have tried.

https://www.getoutfox.com/support

Regards,

1 hour ago, Kane said:

Hey @connoramaro02

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with that.

We are happy to assist you with this issue, we would need a bit more information from you. If you can reach out to our support team with your email address for the account. As well as screenshots of Outfox while running CS:Go, as well as information regarding which server(s) you have tried.

https://www.getoutfox.com/support

Regards,

Just sent an email to support, how long until I should expect a response?