dragon1h.h1

NUEVO BUG / NEW BUG, VALORANT

Question

Posted (edited)

The new Anticheat of Riot for Valorant, Vanguard, makes outfox not work. I discover this from Exit Vanguard after days having outfox errors in my other games. So I know that the error is not outfox but Vanguard, so if the bug reports were up recently that can be the reason, 

Just exit Vanguard make work again. 

Edited by dragon1h.h1

7 answers to this question

Hello @dragon1h.h1 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We'll send this feedback over to the appropriate department! 

Kind regards,

8 hours ago, ernest_jan19 said:

up. still no fix

@ernest_jan19 Could you elaborate a bit more on what you are experiencing for us? Maybe provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

This was originally posted in early May when Valorant was not officially supported by Outfox. You may be seeing something new and/or different.

Thanks!

i tried playing valorant with outfox on, but it seems the vanguard or the game itself wont connect to its server while outfox is being opened. i have tried this trial and error a few more times. when i totally close outfox, the game works fine. If outfox stays open, valorant seems to detect outfox as a thirdparty software and wont establish a connection to its server and would be stuck on loadscreen

We've tested it a bit from several different networks and weren't able to replicate that issue, although in general the load times actually getting into the match post character selection, with or without Outfox open, did take a minute or two to load. When you say you're stuck on loadscreen, are you actually stuck with the game saying "Loading" before selecting your character?

If not, I'd suggest sticking around for a while for the match to actually start. Riot servers could be having some trouble, we aren't sure but it is a new game.

There isn't much to change around settings wise in Outfox, but by default, it uses the "Fastest Server" option. 

If you haven't done so you could try setting it manually by clicking on the Gear icon on Outfox, then picking one of our available servers nearby.

Of course, you could also try rebooting your router to refresh the network.

If after all of that above does not work, go ahead and get the Outfox logs and shoot em on over to our Support team via email ( support@getoutfox.com )so we can review a little deeper. Any screenshots showing where you are stuck at would also help out.

the problem lies with valorant. outfox works really great in pubg and csgo, but valorant wouldnt let me connect to their platform whenever outfox is active.

28 minutes ago, ernest_jan19 said:

the problem lies with valorant.

This may well be the case and the earlier posts on this thread point to that conclusion also. We do want to try any available solution, however. The offer is still available to send in screens or app logs to support so we can review further on our end.

Thanks!