dragon1h.h1

NUEVO BUG / NEW BUG, Fortnite

Question

Posted (edited)

Outfox does not connect to Fortnite, does not even enter the game. Apparently the game loads, outfox connects, but then outfox disconnects and the game returns to the lobby.

Solution: "free up space" on the disk.

Sin título.png

Edited by dragon1h.h1

5 answers to this question

@dragon1h.h1 Can you please explain a bit further what I have to do in order to enter fortnite games please? Pd: Im having the exact same problem

14 minutes ago, nraddatzgu said:

@dragon1h.h1 Can you please explain a bit further what I have to do in order to enter fortnite games please? Pd: Im having the exact same problem

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue as well. I tried, but wasn't able to replicate this issue myself. Please make sure that Outfox is set to use "Fastest Server". It may also help to reinstall Outfox on your computer. If you're still having trouble, then please use the instructions posted by Terrene above to provide your log files to our support team.

Posted (edited)

On 27/6/2020 at 0:14 PM, nraddatzgu said:

With Outfox and Fortnite closed.

-and then enter to creative and then to your mode.

-If you cant enter to your creative, try and try with join to a creative of a friend. And when you enter to the game, you will capable of enter to you normal mode.

-Other metod, Open outfox when you are already in the game.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Edited by dragon1h.h1

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue as well. I tried, but wasn't able to replicate this issue myself. Please make sure that Outfox is set to use "Fastest Server". It may also help to reinstall Outfox on your computer. If you're still having trouble, then please use the instructions posted by Terrene above to provide your log files to our support team.