4 posts in this topic

I think two features would be good additions to your application. 

1. Manually Disable
    • This can include for certain amounts of time or maybe disable for certain games but there is a lack of customization toward enabling and disabling at will.
  2. Auto-login at startup
    • I feel like this shouldn't have to be a requested feature. It's pretty inconvenient to have to login every time you restart your computer, especially because it's difficult to remember all of your passwords. I have had to look up my password literally every time the app starts up, and  it has made me not even want to use it at times. Make it so where the app will auto log you in when you open it up. 

Thanks for your feedback!

In the short term, we are focused on adding more games to Outfox and will consider your manual disable suggestion for the future. In the meantime, if you use the Fastest Server option, Outfox will automatically disable the Outfox connection and use your default connection when it finds that your default connection is faster. 

Re: auto-login, I agree that logging in each time is very inconvenient! In fact, this is a feature that is already available. As long as you are not logging out of Outfox, you should remain automatically logged in and not have to enter your user name and password each time. If you're not experiencing this, you can contact support and they can help you troubleshoot why this is not working for you. https://www.getoutfox.com/support

Thanks!

Thank you for that suggestion! We’re hard at work getting additional games and features added to Outfox. We’ll take your request into consideration when deciding on more games to support!