7 posts in this topic

Hello there,

Here's my feedback. The app seems to be working some of the time. Sometimes, the service just stops working, most likely to the app bugging out.
My first session was a -9% improvement over 1,5hours, after which the connection flatlined and I had to do a reinstall.

I have two screenshots for the 2nd and 3rd session. On servers EU1 and EU2, the EU2 session flatlined again, luckily, just at the end of my playtime and I will have to reinstall again.
I hope this service keeps growing, cause it shows potential and I will continue uploading my personal feedback and sharing my results if it helps.

Outfox 2nd session.PNG

Outfox 3rd session.PNG

Here's another session, this time on EU3. Flatlined again. Have to reinstall.

I'm considering subscribing to the service, but if this keeps happening then I don't think I will commit.
Can anyone give me information on a possible fix? Is the team working on this issue?

EDIT: The app started working again after rebooting the system.

Outfox 4th session.PNG

Edited by villchur
Update

@villchur Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear Outfox is working at least some of the time! If you contact our support team through email or chat (https://www.getoutfox.com/support), they can look at your specific account details and walk you through getting log files to help troubleshoot the issue. One question I had that would be helpful for them as well - when you say it "flatlined", does that mean you were disconnected from your game? What happened in that situation? 

On 09/11/2020 at 4:32 PM, Jes K said:

One question I had that would be helpful for them as well - when you say it "flatlined", does that mean you were disconnected from your game? What happened in that situation? 

Like you can see on the screenshots. The graph shows both connections as flat lines. To me, that means the service stopped working cause of an error in the application.
I continued playing normally, so don't know if I was still connected through Outfox servers or it reverted to the original route.

@villchur Thanks for providing that information! This appears to be a UI (user interface) bug in displaying the connection speed, rather than an indication that the service actually stopped. In most cases, if your connection is disrupted, you'd also experience a notification or interruption in the game, similar to the type of interruption you'd see if you turned your internet off and back on. I'll create a bug ticket for our dev team to review this and in the meantime, please let me know if you continue to experience this issue even after reinstalling. 

Hello there,

Unfortunately I've been getting more errors and the app has stopped working once again. The graph showed static connection and after closing the app it came up with an error. I'll try to send a ticket when I find the time like you suggested @Jes K
In the meantime, here are two most recent screenshots of this issue before and after closing.

Outfox 5th session.PNG

Outfox error.PNG

@villchur sorry to hear that! will send you a private message to see if we can resolve this.