nathan091700

rocket league

Question

I experienced about 40 ping my first game using this but now I have played ten matches and my ping is at 70 which is higher than I had before using outfox. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

3 answers to this question

Hi, thanks for your question.

First of all, if you've changed Outfox's server location to a specific location, we recommend changing it back to "Fastest Server" to ensure the best possible connection.

Outfox is rather situational in how much it can help with a particular game from a particular Internet connection. At the start of each session, Outfox makes a quick comparison between your base Internet connection, and the connection that Outfox can provide for that session. Based on what Outfox sees in that moment, it makes the decision to connect for that session, or, if your default connection looks better, it will not connect and your session will begin without using Outfox's connection.

However, if your Internet connection fluctuates more than others, or if there is some network infrastructure between you and either the game's server or the Outfox server that is causing an inconsistent connection, it can make it difficult for Outfox to determine if it will be able to provide a beneficial connection to that session. Due to factors like that, Outfox may see at the start of a session that it can provide a better connection, but as the session goes on, fluctuations can make it so that your default connection would have actually been better for that session.

It may help to restart your in-home network equipment if you can. But even so, the above issue may still occur. This is part of why we offer a 14-day free trial period at the start of a new account - this gives you a chance to see just how beneficial Outfox will be for you. If someone finds that Outfox isn't able to help them very much, they can cancel the account before getting billed.

i payed first month and i cant get in to my account it says failed pls fix

16 hours ago, radosavtmusic4 said:

i payed first month and i cant get in to my account it says failed pls fix

Hey, sorry to hear that. Please contact our customer support team for help with your account - https://www.getoutfox.com/support