owneth

wow
World of Warcraft

4 posts in this topic

I was wondering and had saw a previous question that now appears deleted... that was asking if support for World of Warcraft would be available? I already get a "decent" ping of 36-46ms but would love to see faster pings. I know it's my ISP's routing causing the ping to be high. I believe all of their servers are in New York and I am in Oregon. I am sure if routing was improved through this program I could yield way better pings and behaviors. 

I am willing to perform a full review if this is an improvement to my setup. Again, I am a enthusiast/geek and I have really good hardware and I have spent nearly 4000$ on my PC to get it where it is today. 

That's awesome @owneth! Support for TCP connections (which would allow us to support MMORPGs like WoW) is on our future roadmap. We'll definitely keep all of our users in the loop when we add any additional game support. We'd love to have you try Outfox with WoW. 

https://www.getoutfox.com/roadmap

Yeah I realize that but it was said about almost a year ago in a deleted/removed post the same thing. 

Does Outfox have a timeline they can give? I really would love to help test it. 

I am a 10+ year veteran/beta player. I would be an awesome candidate + I am a tech NERD!  

Overclocker and enthusiast. 4.8ghz on a 4790K Intel @ 1.28v. 64C in aida64 with a all in one water cooler should say a lot. :) 

Sorry, we don't have a timeline yet. It will likely be after our official launch out of beta. Right now we are heavily focused on improving performance for the games we already support.

Have you tried Outfox yet with any of our existing titles? I'd love to hear what you think. And our product team is looking for interview volunteers if you'd like to have a more in depth chat with them. There's a little more info about that here: