s.hosny93

Differences between this and WTFast?

4 posts in this topic

I'm often in areas with terrible routing to gameservers, so I've used a similar tool named "WTFast" to get more stable/reduced latency in-game. Besides outfox being obviously superior to the awful design/marketing choices by WTFast, should we expect outfox to outperform WTFast?

I'm concerned that this kind of product relies on having a well built global infrastructure supporting it. Since outfox is currently *new*, I feel like it won't yet have this infrastructure?

Hi! This is a great question that I hope @Mike Doug can expand on a bit more. But we do own and manage our network of 23 server locations and are looking to add more. 

Our hope is that we can outperform the competition and we're working toward that goal by continually optimizing our network. 

I'm sure our design team will appreciate your compliments on the website and app design. We've worked hard to make sure Outfox is easy to use and looks nice and modern too. :)

@Chris

A well built, global infrastructure is where we shine against our competition!  We are a company with more than 20 years experience running global networks at the scale of hundreds of gigabits.  It's one of the key strengths we have -- we can leverage this existing, global, massive network and server infrastructure to provide the Outfox service.  Not only that, but we can build and deploy anywhere around the globe as needed; we can do it quickly because of our many years' experience.

I'm glad you see the value in a well built global infrastructure for this type of product.  We certainly agree!

Please let us know if there are any other questions you might have!