mazaypb

h1z1 eu servers

Question

I life in Ru, and playing h1z1(eu servers), i open programm and he connect to usa, and my ping 400+ in eu server LOL.

I think eu servers location in NL? Manual connect to NL or? 

Thank you!

Edited by mazaypb

6 answers to this question

9c9ea567b0fc951c59791a5dd4cf9d5c.png7b30fc4bb8850924e94acd5de4af4710.png

I now manual connect to NL and again ping high wtf?

I close h1z1, and my pc only 99% loading, this is mining xd?

Edited by mazaypb

@mazaypb - Thanks for posting about this issue. Let's see what we can do to up your game performance and get to the bottom of this!

As I understand it, you launched Outfox and connected to a USA location first, which resulted in a high ping. Is that correct? Then, you connected to our Netherlands location and saw a super high ping, too?

Can you confirm that you have tested with Fastest Server? If you did, is that what resulted in the USA location when you first tested?

I am curious to see what the Fastest Server in-app results look like. Can you make sure Fastest Server is selected in the Outfox settings, then enter an H1Z1 session and take a screenshot of what Outfox shows?

Thanks much!

-Nick

25 minutes ago, Nick said:

Can you confirm that you have tested with Fastest Server? If you did, is that what resulted in the USA location when you first tested?

Yep, true!

Then, you connected to our Netherlands location and saw a super high ping, too?

Yep...

I am curious to see what the Fastest Server in-app results look like. Can you make sure Fastest Server is selected in the Outfox settings, then enter an H1Z1 session and take a screenshot of what Outfox shows?

Okay, wait.

Again to usa connected, and i cant close game. This is programm again 99% loading WTFFFFFF

efde19d66c242b090215b15cc649e010.png

809bc417cb29966c76ef35c68bf74c5d.png

03e40600a042a7c54513bd3ad0f61f92.png

Edited by mazaypb

Thanks for the info @mazaypb. Can you email support@getoutfox.com with your Outfox log files, please? We can continue working on these issues together via ticket, since I suspect they are localized and not a larger impacting app bug or what have you. Instructions for finding the log files are here: https://www.getoutfox.com/support#how-do-i-find-my-log-file

Note that the page doesn't mention it, but there's another log file in the same directory called OutfoxUI.log, please include that one as well. If the logs are too big, you may need to upload them to cloud storage and share a link.

Thanks much!

Okay, now sent in mail!

Edited by mazaypb