jcole2239

outfox not being used

Question

everytime i go to play PUBG the game, out fox will not connect to the fastest or even attempt to connect to your provided servers. it just sits in your main lobby screen.

4 answers to this question

Hello @jcole2239

Sorry you're having trouble with Outfox, we're happy to help. 

Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you're seeing with Outfox? 

hey,

all the screen shot would be is your home page of your application. it doesnt change from this screen when i jump into games ive tryed rebooting both game and outfox and it seems to not fix it still.

Hey @jcole2239,

Thanks for the reply.  To clarify, when you "jump into games" are you actually entering a match and in active game play when you are seeing this issue?

If you are actively playing and the Outfox window is still stuck on the main page, please try restarting the service.

1) Close the Outfox application   

2) Open Windows search or the Run prompt and type in: services.msc   

3) Open the Services list and locate Outfox   

4) Click to highlight Outfox in the services list and choose the option to Stop the service   

5) Give it several seconds to stop, then choose the option to Start the service.   

6) Launch Outfox  

7) Then launch the game

Should the issue persist, gather the logs from Outfox and email them to support@getoutfox.com for further review of the issue.

Thanks!

like i said ive tryed  force closing both before jumping into a match and it still wont move off that page.