traygreen078

Roblox

8 posts in this topic

Hello, This is my first time requesting this one hopefully can accepts it

Thanks!

Note: Roblox isn't just a game at all. There's a website where you can pick games

There's a popular game for example Phantom Forces which it has 1 Million Favorites, a fps game.

Edited by traygreen078
addition

Roblox is a massively multiplayer online and game creation system platform that allows users to design their own games and play a wide variety of different types of games created by other users. The platform hosts user-created games and virtual worlds covering a wide variety of genres, from traditional racing and role-playing games to simulations and obstacle courses. As of April 2019, Roblox has over 90 million monthly active users. 

Roblox allows players to buy, sell, and create virtual items. Clothes can be bought by anyone but only players with a Builders Club membership can sell them. Only Robloxadministrators can sell accessories, body parts, gear, and packages under the official Roblox user account. Items with a limited status can only be sold on the catalog or traded with Builders Club.

Robux is the virtual currency in Roblox that allows players to buy various items. Players can obtain Robux through real life purchases, another player buying their items, or from earning daily Robux with a membership.

Roblox occasionally hosts real life and virtual events. One such event is their Developers Conference. They hold virtual Easter egg hunt events annually and previously hosted events such as BloxCon.

Hi Outfox, I like your program, but I just have one problem, Roblox isn't supported. Which is sad because it is a multiplayer game, and the game is online too! I have ping issues in Roblox, and in this game called Strucid and it kinda like Fortnite but in Roblox! And when i have ping issues in Roblox and people go through my walls and my edits are slow.. So I was wondering if you guys can add Roblox to the "games supported" list and I would love it if you guys add Roblox to the list.

Thank you.

no quiero tener lag en roblox porfas