mvgjac

Red Screen of Death

Question

Started trying Outfox today. In the beginning my ping was fine in Overwatch and I was playing normally. After a few minutes when I left the training field i got the red screen of death. Tried again after rebooting and the same happened, with Outfox. Rebooted again and opened Overwatch without Outfox, and it was fine.

2 answers to this question

Hey @mvgjac

That certainly shouldn't be happening. Can you tell us what graphics card you are using? Are there any recent manufacturer updates for the card, and if there are any, do you still experience the RSoD after you update? Any additional information about the specific error code you receive on screen would be extremely helpful to us narrowing down the cause as well.

Edit: In addition, can you please email us your Outfox log files to support@outfox.com?

Find the log file for your session at the following directory: %ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox\Outfox.log

1. Open File Explorer (Win 8/10), also called Windows Explorer (Win 7).
  2. Click in the field at the top that displays what directory you are in. It is the longer field to the left of the Search bar.
  3. Enter the Outfox directory in this format: %ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox
  4. Press Enter.
  5. Locate the Outfox.log file and attach it to your email to us.

I'm using AMD Radeon R7 360 2GB GDDR5. And I'm currently using the latest software version. I can't provide any additional information because after my screen went red all I could do was reboot. No error 'code' could have been seen because of the red screen.

Also I sent the e-mail with the log file attached.