poeticinpoetry

PC Crash

Question

I've been trying to use this software with PUBG and it crashes my PC every time. Doesn't matter if I start it before a match or while waiting in the game lobby it just sends my PC off the wall and it crashes. It just doesn't work.

3 answers to this question

Hey! 

I'm sorry to hear that.  I'd be happy to look into it for you.

Does this happen with any other games?  If you're able, could you please test with another supported game?

Do you happen to have any antivirus software running?  If so, can you try temporarily disabling it to see if the issue persists?

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the application yet?  If not, please give this a try and let me know the results.

21 hours ago, poeticinpoetry said:

I've been trying to use this software with PUBG and it crashes my PC every time. Doesn't matter if I start it before a match or while waiting in the game lobby it just sends my PC off the wall and it crashes. It just doesn't work.

Hi poeticinpoetry,

If you get Blue Screen of Death, it happen to me also, you use AVG or AVAST ? try to disable the anti virus 1 hour, or you change the anti virus completely, then run outfox and your PUBG again.

If still not work, send email to support@getoutfox.com , they will help you.

Hey all,

Have a look here for a workaround.

The main thread for updates is also linked below. I will be locking this thread, so if you'd like to continue the conversation about the issue, you can do so on the main thread. Thanks!