per_erik_carlsson

BSOD bad_pool_caller in PUBG

Question

When joining a game in pubg i get BSOD bad_pool_caller

Is there a soultion for this yet?

Have been this since i installed it. Would be interesting to find out if it works good.

3 answers to this question

Hey,

We apologize for the BSOD issues with PUBG. We are actively working on getting a solution out to rectify the issue.

At this time we are seeing a connection between certain anti-virus programs and the BSOD.

Can you attempt to disable any AV programs you have running and relaunch Outfox and PUBG to see if the crash still happens?

Thanks,

Dustin

Outfox Support

2 hours ago, per_erik_carlsson said:

When joining a game in pubg i get BSOD bad_pool_caller

Is there a soultion for this yet?

Have been this since i installed it. Would be interesting to find out if it works good.

what AV do you use ? may be same with my problem and now solved, you try to disable AV then try to run outfox and pubg, I used avast prime for AV almost 1 year,  unfortunate this AV somehow can't work with outfox, when game that outfox support running, I try I disabled the avast, outfox and PUBG, BF1 running smoothly. Avast and AVG should disabled or just use Microsoft Essential, I now try other AV, running OK so far. 

Hey all,

Have a look here for a workaround.

The main thread for updates is also linked below. I will be locking this thread, so if you'd like to continue the conversation about the issue, you can do so on the main thread. Thanks!