ytoldschool

My experience with Outfox

7 posts in this topic

Hello there,

Today I thought it is a good day to share my awful experience with Outfox.
I tried Outfox on PUBG and while it said that my ping was improved by 10%, it got even worse.
Then I tried playing some League of Legends with it. 7% improvement but still it got worse.

Then I thought that my location, Greece, is not so compatible with routing for EU servers and I thought playing LoL on NA.
12% improvement, 40% worse ping tho.

The scam doesn't stop here.
I used the product because I got sponsored to. 
I had a deal of producing 3 videos for this service 1 year ago but they guy with the name "Jordan Saucedo" never answered again after I delivered the videos.
Then I contacted the first person that got in contact with me and sent me to Jordan, "Liz Kintzele" , who stopped responding after 2 messages that we exchanged about the issues.

Thank you very much

Tambien lo probe y la verdad No noto ninguna mejoría en los que es PUBG y CSGO.  así que no gasten su dinero en este programa.

On 29.11.2018 at 1:05 AM, ytoldschool said:

Hello there,

Today I thought it is a good day to share my awful experience with Outfox.
I tried Outfox on PUBG and while it said that my ping was improved by 10%, it got even worse.
Then I tried playing some League of Legends with it. 7% improvement but still it got worse.

Then I thought that my location, Greece, is not so compatible with routing for EU servers and I thought playing LoL on NA.
12% improvement, 40% worse ping tho.

The scam doesn't stop here.
I used the product because I got sponsored to. 
I had a deal of producing 3 videos for this service 1 year ago but they guy with the name "Jordan Saucedo" never answered again after I delivered the videos.
Then I contacted the first person that got in contact with me and sent me to Jordan, "Liz Kintzele" , who stopped responding after 2 messages that we exchanged about the issues.

Thank you very much

Change your provider LOL

Posted (edited)

El 17/12/2018 a las 11:25, wilberto-ney dijo:

Tambien lo prueba y la verdad No noto ninguna mejor en los que es PUBG y CSGO. Así que no gastes tu dinero en este programa.

A mi tampoco me funciona el programa en CsGo, pero en Fortnite y Rocket League el trabajo que hace el programa es maravilloso. Ten en cuenta que Outfox no te mejora la velocidad de internet, solo te direcciona directamente al sv que vas a jugar. Si tu proveedor de internet tiene problemas de direccionamiento a un sv en especial, (por ejemplo, el mio a los servidores de Brasil) Este hace ese trabajo.

Si usted tiene el problema de su proveedor de Internet no es ese, Outfox no te va a ayudar. Pero si funciona.

Saludos

Edited by Iniesta8

same here it always gives 20 percent of improvement thats not enought, its better we use private tunnel for rainbow six siege,.