wilsondenq879

hard to login and dont know how to kill session

Question

1. I tried today with dota 2, and sometimes its hard to login dota2 network (for auto server selection, its selects USA server, and I am located in Taiwan)

2.  when I log out this tool, and hard to login again.

3. dont know how to stop a session and change serrver

4. is Garena LOL be supported ?

Thanks.

7 answers to this question

Hello! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble!  I'd be happy to look into this for you.

1. Instead of using the automatic server, I would recommend switching to our Tokyo, JP server.  You can change the server by clicking the settings icon in the upper right-hand corner and selecting the desired server from the drop-down menu.

2.  There is likely an issue with your username or password when attempting the login. I've prompted our servers to send you a password reset email.  Please use it to reset your password if needed.

3. Please try closing out of the game, changing to the desired server, and then relaunching the game.

4. League Of Legends is a supported game on our service. 

I hope this helps!  Let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Regards,

Logan

Outfox Support

Hello!

If Gardena uses the standard LOL client, it should work, however, this is not something that we have tested specifically.  We would encourage you to test this on your end and share your experience with us!

Regards,

Logan

Outfox Support

More feedbacks

Play dota 2 

- use choose best, will use dollars server, but actually very slow with very high ping

- Same as using JP, SG server

- located in TW only use HK server is "just ok" to play, server ping is around 80~100, still little bit high

one more, using razer blade stealth, windows 10

when using and close outfox, it seems outfox will consume CPU or RAM resources, kind of memory leak?

cause system very slow, need to reboot to back to normal

Hello,

Thank you for providing this feedback.  Whenever you are connected to Outfox, the application will determine whether Outfox should be used or not to deliver the best ping possible.  Have you noticed ping being higher when Outfox is connected rather than disconnected?

Regards,

Logan

Outfox Support

1 hour ago, wilsondenq879 said:

one more, using razer blade stealth, windows 10

when using and close outfox, it seems outfox will consume CPU or RAM resources, kind of memory leak?

cause system very slow, need to reboot to back to normal

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!  Our team would be more than happy to take a look into it. If it's not too much trouble, could you please email us your log file so that we may investigate further?

You will find the log file for your session at the following directory: %ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox\Outfox.log

1. Open File Explorer (Win 8/10), also called Windows Explorer (Win 7).
  2. Click in the field at the top that displays what directory you are in. It is the longer field to the left of the Search bar.
  3. Enter the Outfox directory in this format: %ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox
  4. Press Enter.
  5. Locate the Outfox.log file.

Once you have located the file, please email it as an attachment, along with a description of the issue, to support@getoutfox.com.

Thanks!

Regards,

Logan

Outfox Support