shanealex1129

Rocket league - No reservation found [Error 58]

Question

I get a No reservation found [Error 58]. I've tried multiple times with different servers. I just don't know though.

7 answers to this question

Hey @shanealex1129!

Can't say I've personally seen that issue with Rocket League and Outfox, but I'd like to know more to see if we can figure out what's going on. Can you provide a bit more details about what leads up to the error? Do you have Outfox open, then launch Rocket League and try to join a game? Are you seeing this error when Outfox is closed at all? Any other info you can provide so I can try to reproduce this on my end would be awesome! Thanks!

@Nick was this resolved? I am having the same problem. It only occurs when outfox is running. I've stopped outfox and gotten into a server fine, but as soon as I sign into outfox I get the error.

hey @bobdog21.jk

We haven't filed a defect for this because we haven't been able to reproduce this issue. We requested some information from the first user that reported this but haven't heard back. I would need to pose you with same questions: Do you ever see this error when Outfox is closed? Any other info you can provide so I can try to reproduce this on my end would be helpful such as screenshots etc.

Regards,
Wes
Outfox Support

I try'd to answer those questions in my first post, but regardless the issue seems to only persist for the first few attempts at finding a game and then corrects itself, so I don't think its worth the effort. Thanks for the response though!

also I should mention I'm only on the free trial right now if that is relevant

Thanks for the clarification. Hope it's cleared up for good for you. The trials are full access, so it shouldn't be the cause of this issue. If the issue surfaces again, let us know.

Cheers,
Wes
Outfox Support

I just installed OutFox today and the same thing has been happening to me. Constantly getting Error 58 Game Reservation not found. It will search a few more times and finally connect to a game, but only started after installing your program.