michael-steven

How do I unsubscribe so I don't get charged with the fee?

Question

Hi! I just made an account and it said free trial. I knew there was a fee and I was wondering how I would not get charged by that fee. Is there anything I can do?

7 answers to this question

@michael-stevenWelcome!

At the end of your 14-day trial, you have the option to purchase service. Since we don't ask for a CC at the time of sign up, there's nothing to charge when the trial runs out. It's not automatic at this stage or anything. You would need to actively log into our site and enter in your CC details.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

1 minute ago, Nick said:

@michael-stevenWelcome!

At the end of your 14-day trial, you have the option to purchase service. Since we don't ask for a CC at the time of sign up, there's nothing to charge when the trial runs out. It's not automatic at this stage or anything. You would need to actively log into our site and enter in your CC details.

Thank you so much! That really helped :)

29 minutes ago, michael-steven said:

Thank you so much! That really helped :)

Any time!

On 10/6/2017 at 8:03 AM, Nick said:

@michael-stevenWelcome!

Hi, That is my question as well. I tried Rainbow Six to see if my ping will be decreased unfortunately it did not. I'm guessing it has something to do with the routing with my ISP and Outfox. Thank you for the trial as well. Is there a way to deactivate my account?

Hey Harwin,

You can wait on the trial to expire. Since there is no payment information linked to your account, you don't have to worry about being charged. Otherwise, you can contact our Support team directly and I can assist you with cancelling your account - support@getoutfox.com

Regards,
Wes
Outfox Support

Hey @karol.krakowski,

Sorry to hear you're no longer interested in using Outfox!

Are you dissatisfied with the service or do you have unresolved problems?  If so, let us know in a email to: support@getoutfox.com

Support will also be able to assist with cancelling the account should you not desire to troubleshoot and/or just wish to cancel the account.

Thanks!