Diese

Bye

7 posts in this topic

Gonna start uninstalling this program, because it not only made my ping worse, but also because no one on this forum cares.

On 10/7/2017 at 4:15 AM, Diese said:

Gonna start uninstalling this program, because it not only made my ping worse, but also because no one on this forum cares.

Hi! Sorry for the delayed reply. Did you have a specific problem or question you'd like help with? 

its true, i've join from the very start of the project, and now its get published, still nothing better, get my ping worst, unstable and there's nothing improve , they don't care about our opinion.

4 hours ago, breaknet91 said:

its true, i've join from the very start of the project, and now its get published, still nothing better, get my ping worst, unstable and there's nothing improve , they don't care about our opinion.

Hi! Could you share a bit more info about your experience with Outfox? Where are you located, which game and region are you playing and what are your results like with Outfox? We definitely want to hear from our users, both positive and negative experiences so that we can improve. :) 

I'm living in Vietnam, i'm playing OverWatch and if i turn the Outfox off, my ping is around 40-70, if not, my ping will get up to 200->300

4 hours ago, breaknet91 said:

I'm living in Vietnam, i'm playing OverWatch and if i turn the Outfox off, my ping is around 40-70, if not, my ping will get up to 200->300

Thanks for the info! Are you using the "Fastest Server" setting? And which region are you playing on?