xp3hu

outfox not detecting league of legend

Question

Outfox doesn't detect my gaming session, it shows no current session even though I'm in a game. I have tried to restart both the client for LoL and Outfox but doesn't seem to work.

proof.PNG

moer proof.PNG

3 answers to this question

Hey xp3hu,

Sorry to hear about your issues while playing League. This obviously isn't the intended behavior of the app. Are you setting the connection to a specific server location or are you leaving it defaulted to the 'Fastest Server' option?

Does the connection information in the app update even when you have the message that there is no current session?

Dustin

Outfox|Support

3 hours ago, Dustin said:

Hey xp3hu,

Sorry to hear about your issues while playing League. This obviously isn't the intended behavior of the app. Are you setting the connection to a specific server location or are you leaving it defaulted to the 'Fastest Server' option?

Does the connection information in the app update even when you have the message that there is no current session?

Dustin

Outfox|Support

It was working for first couple time I used it, but yes, it's defaulted to the fastest server option.

I'm not sure if I have the answer to the second question because my ping ranges from 33-38, and my ping was in that range when it showed no current session.

Edited by xp3hu

Hey,

It's not a problem if you didn't notice the connection stats while you were in game. In order for us to get a better look at what might be happening can you send us an e-mail with your log files for the application?

We'll be best able to help resolve any issues by looking at your log files. Here's how you can find your log files and share them with us.

1. Find the log files for your session at the following directory paths: 
    1. %ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox\Outfox.log
    2. %AppData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox\OutfoxUI.log
      1. Open File Explorer (Win 8/10), also called Windows Explorer (Win 7).
      2. Click in the field at the top that displays what directory you are in. It is the longer field to the left of the Search bar.
      3. Enter the Outfox directory in this format: %ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox (Do this for both paths)
      4. Press Enter.
      5. Locate the Outfox.log and OutfoxUI.log files in their respective folders.
  2. Send directly to our support team via email support@getoutfox.com
  3. Support will use the information in the log files to troubleshoot your issue.

Dustin

Outfox|Support