r4my199

i can't join

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello,

Sorry to see that you are unable to login to Outfox due to receiving this error. I have created you a support ticket (#1733) for this issue so that we can further investigate the matter. You should have received an email from support@getoutfox.com requesting additional information around this issue. Please reply to that email and continue to work with our Support Team via email to troubleshoot this issue. Once a resolution has been reached, feel free to return to this forum post and update it to let other members of the community know what resolved this issue for you.

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

Samuel

Outfox Support

I have not been able to use OutFox, consistently, for several weeks. All I get is the login in screen and the spinning loading indicator. I cannot enter my email address or password. It just never seems to connect.

Hey Gordon,

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble.  Please open your task manager, click on the Services tab, then locate and stop the Outfox service.  Once this has been done, please start up Outfox again and let us know if you're having the same problem!

I did as you instructed and now I get...

SERVICE ERROR, Initial connection with service failed