red.spy

Ping Issues

Question

I am a player of League of Legends and recently I installed Outfox to lower my ping, but I have a problem. On Outfox the "Average Outfox Ping" is stable 40 and the "Average Standart Ping" around 35 ping, But In game I get constantly 130+ ping. Where is the problem because I myself dont know what to do now

3 answers to this question

Yes I am using the fastest server option, but now I cant even connect to the game. The moment I started using Outfox I cant seem to even connect into the game

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble. 

Please shoot our support team an email with your log files and we will happily take a closer look into this for you.

To locate your logs:

1. Find the log files for your session at the following directory paths: 
    1. %ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox\Outfox.log
    2. %AppData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox\OutfoxUI.log
      1. Open File Explorer (Win 8/10), also called Windows Explorer (Win 7).
      2. Click in the field at the top that displays what directory you are in. It is the longer field to the left of the Search bar.
      3. Enter the Outfox directory in this format: %ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox (Do this for both paths)
      4. Press Enter.
      5. Locate the Outfox.log and OutfoxUI.log files in their respective folders.

You can email these log files, along with a description of the issue, to support@getoutfox.com.  Thanks!