calima20

TeamSpeak will not work when connected to Outfox

Question

Can you please advise how we can get Teamspeak to work with Outfox.  If I open Outfox, PUBG, and then try Teamspeak I cannot connect to TS.  If I start TS first then Outfox and then PUBG it then disconnects me from TS.  Help Please.

3 answers to this question

Hey Calima,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Teamspeak and Outfox. Can you tell us a little more about what's happening so we can better assist?

Do you receive any error messages when you attempt to connect? From teamspeak itself or from a server you were connected to prior to Outfox being connected?

Is this happening with all Teamspeak servers or a specific one?

Do you know if this behavior is linked to a specific Outfox server or is it happening on "Fastest Server?

Dustin

Outfox|Support

@calima20 What is the affected port of the TS server that is having issues? We can test on our end.

Thanks,
Keegan

@calima20 If you can highlight the selected server and see the server info in the right-hand panel, the IP address of the server should have a ":####" number, this will be port for the TS service to that IP address. If we know the port, we can understand if there's a possible conflict to Teamspeak with how PUBG is connecting through Outfox.

Some good news: I think it is an issue that will probably be resolved in the next app update regardless, but we can test to be sure.

Thanks,
Keegan

ts3.jpg