Pandoma

Minecraft

20 posts in this topic

Will you support Minecraft? The servers are actually really far from players for most people, so bad ping is a usual thing. You gonna support it?

It would be great if we could support Minecraft! It is currently on our list to investigate support requirements. :) 

8 hours ago, Leala said:

It would be great if we could support Minecraft! It is currently on our list to investigate support requirements. :) 

Damn..... sure, no prob. Everythings on the list.

Minecraft would be a wonderful addition!  I actually know quite a few people who play Minecraft in my family too.  Great suggestion, thanks!

Also, not every game is on the list -- mention anything that you'd like to see us consider!

On 5/16/2017 at 0:08 AM, Mike Doug said:

Minecraft would be a wonderful addition!  I actually know quite a few people who play Minecraft in my family too.  Great suggestion, thanks!

Also, not every game is on the list -- mention anything that you'd like to see us consider!

Yeahh.. Good luck!

Please can you add Minecraft to your supported games. Latency is a real issue on multiplayer servers that outfox would help with. Thanks

Please add Minecraft its so popular game a lot of people play Minecraft servers with bad and unstable ping it would realy help thanks for reading :)

it would be great if you support minecraft!! the ping is a real issue there and thousands of people play it every day! please try to support this game.
Capture3.PNG.55fbdb3e484c73f94b47fee6b35c618e.PNG.

Hello! Minecraft is a great suggestion! We are currently investigating the requirements for supporting that game. Stay tuned for updates!

I would absolutely love if this was added. If it was, and it worked, I would pay for it after the free trial.

PLEASE make it support minecraft as I need it to get better ping ingame. It would be great and if it gets added i'll definitely buy outfox. Thanks

Edited by lol543

Hi good day. I write this to ask you if you could add the Minecraft game to your list of compatible games. Since I am a person who plays a lot of that game and for that reason I downloaded the Outfox application that I saw in a video that impressed me what the application does. Well that's it. Have a nice day :D
Atte Zahir

Hey,

I want to play on american servers that don't have an European connection but my ping is often higher than 200 and timtes out often.

Good night, can somebody tell me if you're going to implement Minecraft to your's game support, because can be so interesting, if you're going to do it, can you give me a date? Please, Because i wan't to check if OutFox really work, and i'm lossing my free days, or check days, thank you for the attention

9 hours ago, winny0507c said:

Hello, we appreciate your suggestion for adding Minecraft to our supported game list! At this time, we do not have any time frame as to if or when it will be added. We suggest keeping an eye out on our forums and website for updates!

Hello to everybody, i wan't to know if you're going to add Minecraft in a future, because i think that can be so beneficial to attract more users, and if the answer is yes, how many time can take this
Thanks for the attention.

Sorry, i don't see the answer of the staff, i just saw it, i'm so sorry

I specifically purchased Outfox for my son to play Minecraft and decrease his ping. It has a huge base, so it would make sense to add support. 480 million subscribers and 112 million active monthly players is pretty good.

ADD!!!! BATTLEFIELD 3 PLEASE.......