dkleinheinz98

Why dosent it work

3 posts in this topic

Hey

(all tested in LOL)

So according to outfox my standard ping is 14ms (my actual ping in lol is 39ms) and the programm says the outfox ping is 38ms.

Also outfox said the gameserver is located in ireland but the LOL servers are in Frankfurt Germany. I sit in Austria btw.

So why does the programm try to conect to ireland when its way further than just directly to frankfuth. 

I think you have to improve the programm ab bit. 

In first place to recognize the correct ping and to locate the server whitch i want to go.

Hello!

When we gather network information to determine ping values, we are using raw ping data for your connection over our network. Sometimes, this will cause a discrepancy between the ping time you see with Outfox and the ping time you see in your game. In-game ping reports likely include additional factors such as latency overhead for server processing. Outfox pings are accurate to the network latency and do not include such factors.

If Outfox is connecting you to Ireland rather than Frankfurt, then the application has determined that your route to the game server is faster via Ireland.  The location the game server is operating from will not always be the most optimal route for your traffic.

I hope this helps!

Outfox doesn't work if your internet is already good. I got an extra 100fps sometimes 20+ ping just from using in in PUBG. This service is only when your in Uganda and can only watch 144p videos every fortnight because that's when the village doesn't take up the 1kb bandwidth to transfer their payments to Ajit Pai :)