saltyapo-apoo

It doesn't resolve my latency issue

Question

Hi! I tried using the trial version of the outfox and play Heroes of the Storm. I chose the fastest server option. Sometimes, when it uses the outfox connection the graph would show a flat line on 0 ms. In-game, I dont notice any difference with or without outfox. I'd like to know what I should do as well as where to send the logs if needed. Here are my pc specs

Win 10 64 bit

Intel i5 6200u

AMD radeon r5 m330

4 gig ram

6 answers to this question

Hey @saltyapo-apoo,

Thanks for reaching out to us and we're sorry to hear you're having some trouble.

Can you please send us a screenshot of the issue you're seeing?

Also, can you please email our support team at support@getoutfox.com with your log files? You can locate the log files here: https://www.getoutfox.com/support#how-do-i-find-my-log-files

Please let us know if you have any further questions and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Hello @saltyapo-apoo,

Thank you for providing the requested screenshot!

Have you had a chance to send the logs to us at support@getoutfox.com?

Additionally, I'd like to know if you are experiencing this same behavior when you choose the Oregon server itself instead of using Fastest Server option. Do you? You can switch the server from within the Outfox Settings menu.

Also, does this happen every time you use the Fastest Server option? And does the Fastest Server option always select our Oregon server? And lastly, is the Oregon server the only server in which you experience this issue with?

Samuel

Outfox Support

Hi! Thank you for your response! I have sent the logs on the mentioned email :)

And does the Fastest Server option always select our Oregon server? 

No.

And lastly, is the Oregon server the only server in which you experience this issue with?

No. I have tried different servers and it has worsened the latency issue instead of helping it. :( If it would help, I'm in the Philippines.

Edited by saltyapo-apoo

Hey @saltyapo-apoo,

I have now received your log files. I will continue to troubleshoot with you via your support ticket. Thank you for your understanding!

Best Regards,

Samuel

Outfox Support

I have replied follow up emails to the support ticket. Looking forward for your response!