f3bbb516b4be2431faaaa9898a317237

Mac Support please

5 posts in this topic

Hello! Just wondering if you are planning on adding Mac support, and I am posting here to gather interest in the idea. 

Love the idea and I have only subscribed to VyperVPN initially because of gaming, so it is great that you are developing this further. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for dropping in!

Though we are currently focusing on development for Windows during our initial beta stages through the full production launch, support for other devices is being seriously considered. Unfortunately, we aren't able to provide a timeline for that development, but we will certainly make an announcement once we have further news to share with you!

From a purely development angle, I will tell you that we have engineered our solution such that anything which can be platform independent already is.  This will make future porting to other platforms much easier because we only have to implement a smaller subset of items for the new platform.  The question is whether or not there is enough of a Mac user base looking for this type of solution...

If you are, a Mac based gamer, "Like" the original post to show your support for this idea!

Thanks!

MikeDoug

On 16/5/2017 at 10:21 AM, Mike Doug said:

From a purely development angle, I will tell you that we have engineered our solution such that anything which can be platform independent already is.  This will make future porting to other platforms much easier because we only have to implement a smaller subset of items for the new platform.  The question is whether or not there is enough of a Mac user base looking for this type of solution...

If you are, a Mac based gamer, "Like" the original post to show your support for this idea!

Thanks!

MikeDoug

I am a Mac user lately I have had problems with my internet and it could be a great opportunity to take this program to Mac I would appreciate it a lot :)

I am a Mac user and I need the mac version of this, I have so much game lag and having a mac version would be so incredible, I'd even pay more for a mac version because of how much I need that. Please, release a Mac Outfox.