7cfd6e1810ff3fbbceacef0efbdf1d84

Banned from competitive play bc of OutFox....

Question

The second time I used this program it crashed my game and gave me a C++ error. I couldn't get back into the match and received a ban from competitive play. I am more than upset with this because I would not have gotten this program if it were still in beta. I don't want replies, just for the bug(s) to be found and patched. Thanks 

Edited by 7cfd6e1810ff3fbbceacef0efbdf1d84
Forgot a comma...

3 answers to this question

@7cfd6e1810ff3fbbceacef0efbdf1d84 I'm sorry to hear you experienced issues with Outfox and resulted in issues in game. I will say that we always extensively test every game and we have not encountered any issues with bans with any of our games. Can I ask what game you had the issue with so we can look into it further?

I had a similar issue. My net went down, CPU usage went up for the program. Ending process did not help, but I noticed that it was the Services that was the issue. Ending the services, then restarting it removed the issue for me until the problem reoccurred.

Hello @megaxteam,

I'm sorry to hear you had this trouble!

Can I have you send our support team a copy of your logs so we can investigate that issue?

You can find the log files for your session at the following directory paths: 

%ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox\Outfox.log 

%AppData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox\OutfoxUI.log

Open File Explorer (Win 8/10), also called Windows Explorer (Win 7).

Click in the field at the top that displays what directory you are in. It is the longer field to the left of the Search bar. 

Enter the Outfox directory in this format: %ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox (Do this for both paths) 

Press Enter. 

Locate the Outfox.log and OutfoxUI.log files in their respective folders.

Then attach those files to an email to us at: support@getoutfox.com