portelancew

-100% improvement

Question

I was trying out Outfox to see if it would improve my ping in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. My ping was shot up from the normal 150ms to 2000+ms in US East after using Outfox. Is there something wrong with my settings or is this not a right fit for me? Attached are some screenshots of my last play session

2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

4 answers to this question

@portelancew Thanks for testing with Outfox. Just by looking at the screenshots, it seems like those ping values are so high (and laughably bad), that it seems to me that we were not correctly getting those latency values through the app. If the ping values were that bad, then Outfox would not have started the connection.

I'd recommend trying to manually select a server in a location close to the PUBG servers (Ashburn), or between your geographic area and Ashburn, and seeing if you see improvement.

I'd also recommend trying one more time with Fastest Server to see if it was a temporary issue with the reporting of the latency, and if it the problem persists please feel free to contact our live chat here: https://www.getoutfox.com/support and they help you send your log file so that we can review it for potential issues.

Thank you,
Keegan

I also have the same problem with Fortnite. (-100% Improvement) . All games actually, I was so excited to use this app but now I am disppointed. Any help on how to fix this?

Hello @capt.levi.eren,

We would be happy to take a closer look at this trouble you've experienced with this. It looks like you have already sent in a ticket to our support team about this issue. We handle all of our tickets in the order they're received and we'll be responding to yours shortly!