jhesushernandez

Can't Log in

Question

I try to log in Outfox and every time say Login Failed Please Try Again.

I unistalled and re installed and the problem keep happening

9 answers to this question

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you're having troubles getting logged in.  I've gone ahead and sent you a password reset email.  Please use it to reset your password, wait about 5 minutes, and then attempt to log into the Outfox client again.  If you're still having trouble logging in afterwards, let me know!

Thanks for giving it a try.

Please reboot your PC, and then temporarily disable any antivirus/firewall software you may have running, and then attempt to log in again.  If the problem persists, please send an email to support@getoutfox.com with your Outfox log attached.  You can locate the log in %ProgramData%\Golden Frog and GmbH\Outfox\Outfox.log. 

Thanks!

Hey, 

Sorry this issue is keeping you out of commission, I'm seeing from your account a general unknown error. Were you able to locate that app log file? The default path is %ProgramData%\Golden Frog and GmbH\Outfox\Outfox.log

Hey there!

Apologies for the confusion. It looks like you've opened Program Files instead of Program Data. The two will be separate folders on your drive. In Program Data, you may see the Outfox log file represented as .txt file.

Heya,

Please send an email to support@getoutfox.com with your Outfox log attached.  Thanks!