germanwaffle

Game Crashing

Question

So I've just recently downloaded OutFox, because I've been looking for something to help me with my lag. I opened up Overwatch, then opened OutFox. While OutFox was loading, I just went into the practice range to get my game warmed up, and then OutFox activated. Right whenever it did, however, my Overwatch game immediately crashed. I exited Overwatch and started it again, but then it wouldn't even connect to the game server. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not, but any kind of help would be appreciated. Thanks! 

1 answer to this question

@germanwaffle Thanks for reaching out to us. I apologize for the issue you experienced with Overwatch.

Outfox will begin the session when it identifies the game traffic associated with Overwatch. Therefore, I would first recommend to have Outfox launched prior to launching Overwatch to reduce any potential conflicts with existing traffic from Overwatch. I don't believe we've seen this cause the game to crash, though (typically this might cause the game to need to re-connect, but a crash is unexpected). The traffic rules might've also had an impact on your follow-up session.

I would recommend to do a restart of the PC just to make sure Overwatch isn't affected by the traffic routing rules, then start Outfox, and then launch Overwatch. If an issue persists then, please let us know.

Thank you!