jacksgameday

Outfox server not in use even if it's better

Question

Hey! So I have this constant issue where Outfox will tell me that its connection is way better than my own, and then proceed to not use it. It happens once every few rounds. Outfox will have 100 ping, I'll have 400, and it'll say, "Outfox server not in use." I'm not really sure why it does this, but it kinda get's on my nerves. I wish there was an option where I could force Outfox to always use its connection, but there isn't. Would be awesome if you guys could come out with an option like that.

Hope to hear from you guys soon! If you need more info, feel free to ask for whatever you need.

2 answers to this question

Hey @jacksgameday,

If you choose a server location rather than use the "fastest server" option, it will force the connection even if your ping is higher than your standard connection.

Also, can you check to see if the ping time says -100% (negative) or does it show 100 ping without the "-" sign? It may help if you can send a screenshot to support@getoutfox.com if you are unsure.

Hope that helps!

14 hours ago, Carlos said:

Hey @jacksgameday,

If you choose a server location rather than use the "fastest server" option, it will force the connection even if your ping is higher than your standard connection.

Also, can you check to see if the ping time says -100% (negative) or does it show 100 ping without the "-" sign? It may help if you can send a screenshot to support@getoutfox.com if you are unsure.

Hope that helps!

Awesome, I'll give it a try. I'll also try to remember to take a screenshot if I come across this issue again. Thanks!