promanicx

It Really Works!!

12 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I'm a stream and a player in Smite and I have tested for about 30 minutes, I received this application today in my mail, so far its really worked for me. I usually get average ~100 ping and with this application I was getting in between 70 and some. I'll tested more and I post my feedback again, until then, good games all!

@ProManicx

Woot! I'm so glad to hear Outfox is helping your ping in Smite! :) 

17 hours ago, Cocosí said:

After the last patch outfox is not detecting smite.

Thanks for the message. We are currently investigating this issue. 

Has there been any headway made on this problem? This is the only supported game I play and I downloaded this after the patch that caused the problem so I still have no idea how it works.

23 hours ago, theiflord12350 said:

Has there been any headway made on this problem? This is the only supported game I play and I downloaded this after the patch that caused the problem so I still have no idea how it works.

We are still researching the underlying issue for Outfox not detecting Smite anymore for some users. I will update everyone once we have a resolution. Thanks for your patience! 

@Cocosí and @theiflord12350, we did an update last week that we believe may make the detection of Smite connections better.  Can you verify that today you are both still having the same issues?

@Mike Doug Sorry i was out on my vacation trip, hmm the software is not detecting smite, Hirez made a patch last tuesday, i don't know if before that smite patch outfox worked.  Edit: And also they added a patch on their launcher aswell, maybe that's the problemo.

Edited by Cocosí
New info

Great timing as I just returned from my vacation as well!  Do this: Play the game with Outfox running, then send your log file to the support team.  I want to see what we see now that you have the 0.9.2 update from a couple of weeks ago.

Another thing you can do for me is to collect the output from the following commands (while playing the game) at a cmd prompt.  You open this prompt by pressing your Windows key, typing cmd , and pressing enter.  Then type these commands:

• tasklist -v
  • netstat -a -o

Then you can select with your mouse all of the output of both commands; this should highlight all of it with a white highlight.  Once you have it all selected, press enter.  Now you can send me a private message and paste with Control-V to send me the output.  Remember to be playing the game when you do these two commands.

This information will help me see what the game might be doing differently on your system that is preventing us from seeing the traffic.

Thanks for trying Outfox and thanks for helping with this!

16 hours ago, Cocosí said:

@Mike Doug i Send u a dm, where can i send the logs?

You can send the logs to support@getoutfox.com.