ericsavage19

rocket league
Won't connect to match

Question

Whenever i try joining without Outfox i can get into a game, but when I run Outfox, it'll go into the server loading screen then disconnect me back to main menu and will say "Connection Lost your connection to the game timed out Error: 71, how do I fix this?

20180228134042_1.jpg

Edited by ericsavage19

3 answers to this question

Hey ericsavage19,

We haven't run into this issue when playing Rocket League. Just out of curiosity, are using a VPN or anything in conjunction with Outfox?

Also, what Outfox server are you using? are you manually selecting one or using the 'fastest'?

Does the issue persist if you refresh your network?

1. Unplug power cables from modem and router
2. Wait 30 seconds, plug modem in
3. Wait 30 seconds, plug router in
4. Wait 30 seconds, network is now refreshed.

Look forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers,
Wes
Outfox Support

@ericsavage19 Can you try selecting a server in the region you're playing in manually in the Outfox server dropdown and then try getting into a match? Let us know if you see improved behavior with this method.

If that fails, let us know what your account email address is and we will check the connections on the server.

Thanks,
Keegan

Sorry for the late response, i was gone the whole past 2 days after posting, I tried restarting the router/modem, manually selecting server to Vancouver, still didn't work. My email is ericsavage19@gmail.com