magdydoze

overwatch
Failed to connect to server

Question

I'm from Egypt..& the normal ping for me (Without using the software) at the european servers is around 70-90 mms (& its good enough for me)

When I try to connect to a game (When the ping is around 100-400 mms & while using the software) it says (failed to connect to server)...

here's some screenshots...

Untitled.png

3.png

7 answers to this question

Hi!

Sorry to hear of the trouble.  Does this issue occur if you choose the fastest server option rather than manually selecting a server? 

Hi,

Your ping should not be spiking that high if you are using the fastest server option.  If you are using the fastest server option and none of our servers will provide you with a better ping, the app should default to "Outfox not used." If you are still seeing ping degradation when selecting the fastest server option, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the application to see if the issue persists.

ok I'll try it next time & then I'll inform you here

Done..but the same result!

Capture.PNG

Edited by magdydoze

Hi!

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'd like for you to reproduce the issue and then send an email to our support team (support@getoutfox.com) with your log files and a description of the issue so that we may troubleshoot this with you further.

Find the log files for your session at the following directory paths: 

1. %ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox\Outfox.log
  2. %AppData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox\OutfoxUI.log
    1. Open File Explorer (Win 8/10), also called Windows Explorer (Win 7).
    2. Click in the field at the top that displays what directory you are in. It is the longer field to the left of the Search bar.
    3. Enter the Outfox directory in this format: %ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox (Do this for both paths)
    4. Press Enter.
    5. Locate the Outfox.log and OutfoxUI.log files in their respective folders.  Attach them to your email.

Thanks!