dmutimuvezwa

Overwatch buggy

Question

Whenever I start this app and go to training mode, it gets really buggy. I select a hero, and it restarts the training mode over and over again for about 10 seconds, which is understandable. I usually get 130 png without this, but as soon as it starts i get 5% more png that i already have. I will usually sit at a solid 150 png. So sometimes this app really gives you more png.

1 answer to this question

Hey dmu,

Sorry you are having trouble there. This wasn't a general discussion topic, so I moved this post over to the tech support side of the forum. I've done quite a bit of Overwatch testing myself and haven't had the issue you reported. So it sounds like there may be something underlying with the network that may be causing the issue.

I do know that Outfox will not add ping to your game connection as long as you are using the 'Fastest Server' feature. If the ICMP test reflects that the Outfox's ping is higher than your ISP ping, then Outfox just shouldn't engage at all. You also want to keep in mind that a connection like this isn't static and may fluctuate during your gameplay. So make sure that you have it set to 'Fastest Server' and you should be all set.

If you have any other questions or issues, please contact us directly and we will be happy to help out: support@getoutfox.com

Regards,
Wes
Outfox Support