alvarofer0020

Getting disconnected while joining a raid in Escape From Tarkov

Question

Hey

So outfox actually works pretty damm well for me!, Thing is at least while playing escape from tarkov as soon as the VPN kicks in ( which is when the game connects to a server to join a raid ) the game disconnects me, so i have to re-join the raid (which on a hardcore PVP focused game like this can cost me quite a few minutes where i can easly die before im even able to re-join the match)

So i was wondering if there was any fix for this issue im having? i sure like playing with lower latency but getting disconnected before i can finish joining the raid sure is annoying

2 answers to this question

Hey alvarofer0020,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. You mentioned using a VPN in your post. Are you required to use a VPN in order to play Escape from Tarkov in your country? If you aren't, I wouldn't recommend using it in conjunction with Outfox.

A VPN will manage and encrypt all of your internet traffic where as Outfox just isolates and reroutes your game traffic specifically. So using them together could cause issues like this.

Also, are you using the 'Fastest Server' location when using Outfox or are you manually selecting a game server? Try both methods and let me know what your results are.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Wes
Outfox Support

Sorry i should had explained myself better by VPN i meant the Outfox application. Thats what i meant. So i far i have been using the Fastest Server location option ill try manually selecting the game server and let you know how it goes!

And again besides that small issue id like to say that so far Outfox is awesome!, It drastically reduced my latency from 300 ms to a mere 100 ms!