TrufflesQ

Can I get banned in Fortnite BR for this?

7 posts in this topic

I know it says it supports the game directly, I just wanna make sure that whenver I use this software that I will not get banned. So is this safe? 

@mhiehiecon Epic does have an official stance on VPNs here: 

However, as Outfox is not a VPN server this is not applicable. We are not encrypting any of your traffic just routing your traffic over new/faster routes to your destination.
I hope that helps! 

Thanks for the helpful information and fast reply. This software actually helped me here in Asia, from 200 ish ping to 88 ping, it's a huge difference. 

Is this program (Outfox obviously) designed primarily to aid performance over net issues for areas far away from NA and EU areas? I ask because I am in Los Angeles, CA USA and my results when using Outfox = -71%. That seems bad. Am I missing something?

el programa es legal noa fecta en anda al juego solo ayuda que tengamos un poco mejor el ping no influye en ninguna otra cosa mas  que no sea legal en el juego fortnite

On 04/04/2018 at 9:13 AM, Cody said:

@mhiehiecon Epic does have an official stance on VPNs here: 

However, as Outfox is not a VPN server this is not applicable. We are not encrypting any of your traffic just routing your traffic over new/faster routes to your destination.
I hope that helps! 

Interesting, you're a software engineer and administrator of this company? Then you're either lying or you should know that what connects to the end-point sees absolutely no difference between a VPN or any other proxy service. The data being encrypted between you and the VPN provider is completely isolated from the outgoing data after that point, and entirely irrelevant to this discussion, you're just hand-waving. Outfox indeed behaves exactly like a VPN service, and you should be ashamed for misleading people in a field where people are already uneducated as it is.

But Outfox is clearly fraudulent, so you wouldn't care about that, eh? Your entire business model is based on theory, you literally founded a business because theoretically if you know enough variables, you can get a faster route by more-or-less forcing a different route (Outfox does this by proxying your connection through their servers, not a near latency-free redirect, as you're implying). That's not a model to create a sustainable business on, that's a model for a scam.