leoxie890926

Can't log in to the app

Question

Hello I have been trying to log into the Outfox app after I signed up around 2 hours ago. I have contacted Live support and he said that my account has been active but I can't seem to log in. Everytime I try to login in says "Login failed. Please try again.", I have tried and resetted my password but it still does not work. I'm currently in China using Astrill Vpn, is it the issue of my internet connection or is there something to do with my account?

11 answers to this question

@leoxie890926 Hey there! I've located your support request and am going to reach out to you via email to protect your privacy. Thanks for your patience!

Hello, I've the same problem. Never been able to login in the app

Hey, xellasubs!

Can you confirm for us if you've performed a password reset and are still having this issue?  I would also like to recommend rebooting your computer and uninstalling/reinstalling the client to see if the issue persists.  If it does, let me know!

If you are still having the issue xellasubs and haven't restarted, that might help.  You can also check your Task Manager and ensure that the Outfox background process is running.  I couldn't login when I had shut down that process manually.

Hey @nakrothnhoken,

Sorry to hear about the trouble logging in to Outfox.  Please try the following steps to restart the service:

• Open Windows search or the Run prompt and type in: services.msc
  • Open the Services list and locate Outfox
  • Click to highlight Outfox in the services list and choose the option to Stop the service
  • Give it several seconds to stop, then choose the option to Start the service.
  • Launch Outfox

Should the issue persist, grab the log files and send em along with any screenshots of the issue or error messages on over to support@getoutfox.com

https://www.getoutfox.com/support#how-do-i-find-my-log-files

Thanks!

june 2019 and still the same bug in the application

I couldn't even try the software.